Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Roman I am a 5 years old and looking for my forever home. I wasn’t always in this position and my parents never thought I would be when they adopted me as a baby.
Unfortunately my second human baby is extremely allergic to me and I keep making her really sick. We are all really sad but maybe someone reading this will be looking for a good boy like me and we can make this story have a happy ending. Here is my information:
– DOB: 7/17/2018 making me a Cancer which makes me super loving and great friend to all
– I weigh in at 75 pounds, but I wear it well
– I’m great with my baby humans as long as they aren’t allergic to me
– I have not had a dog sister but would be happy to meet one to see if we are a match
– if you need me to stay home alone, just throw me a bone or toy and I’ll see you when you get back.
– Never had a cat friend and I’m a little old to change my ways so no cats for me
– I like company and my parents say I’m a good boy when ever anyone visited our house.
If you think you could be my “ happily ever after” please submit an application today, I’ll be waiting!
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Any children in the home or visiting regularly should be at least 5 years of age.
- Any current animals in the home must be spayed or neutered.
- We adopt to locations within a 2 hour radius from the Albany NY area (excluding Canada).
- We DO NOT ship dogs. It is important to us that you meet a dog prior to adoption.
- Opposite sex placements only. Exceptions made only when the dog in the adoptive home is a SENIOR for its breed (at our discretion) and the dog being adopted is a puppy.
- Everyone in the home must be in agreement about adding a new dog to the household.
- You must own your home to adopt a puppy. If you rent we will ONLY consider an adult placement (over the age of 2).
- If you rent please verify that your landlord will allow pit bulls (we will check). And renters must have a 1 year rental history at current location.
- If you own, verify that your home owner’s insurance covers the Pit bull breed (if not, we would be happy to give you the name of companies that do not breed discriminate).
- Please verify that your community does not have any breed specific legislation.
ME AT A GLANCE