Rachel is a sweet girl with a heart shaped nose.
She is working on crate training, leash walking and doing very well!
Rachel loves to snuggle and is a calm companion.
She is eager to please and will be a wonderful addition to any family!
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Any children in the home or visiting regularly should be at least 5 years of age.
- Any current animals in the home must be spayed or neutered.
- We adopt to locations within a 2 hour radius from the Albany NY area (excluding Canada).
- We DO NOT ship dogs. It is important to us that you meet a dog prior to adoption.
- Opposite sex placements only. Exceptions made only when the dog in the adoptive home is a SENIOR for its breed (at our discretion) and the dog being adopted is a puppy.
- Everyone in the home must be in agreement about adding a new dog to the household.
- You must own your home to adopt a puppy. If you rent we will ONLY consider an adult placement (over the age of 2).
- If you rent please verify that your landlord will allow pit bulls (we will check). And renters must have a 1 year rental history at current location.
- If you own, verify that your home owner’s insurance covers the Pit bull breed (if not, we would be happy to give you the name of companies that do not breed discriminate).
- Please verify that your community does not have any breed specific legislation.
ME AT A GLANCE