Meet Primrose! This sweet girl came to us with her 5 babies, when the owners surrendered her they told a volunteer “this was her 5th litter” we only estimate this baby to be about 5 years old.
As most of her life appears to have been raising puppies up to this point this sweet girl has a lot to learn. She is pretty good with her house keeping (potty trained) but appears to be afraid of her own shadow.
She has to learn to trust, and be a dog, she is however very sweet Very happy and eager to trust!
Primrose is a petite girl only weighing about 35 pounds. She appears to be a hound mix of some type and hops like a bunny!! Older kids may be better simply because her manners with jumping are currently needing some work.
She appears to be good with cats and likes dogs as well
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Any children in the home or visiting regularly should be at least 5 years of age.
- Any current animals in the home must be spayed or neutered.
- We adopt to locations within a 2 hour radius from the Albany NY area (excluding Canada).
- We DO NOT ship dogs. It is important to us that you meet a dog prior to adoption.
- Opposite sex placements only. Exceptions made only when the dog in the adoptive home is a SENIOR for its breed (at our discretion) and the dog being adopted is a puppy.
- Everyone in the home must be in agreement about adding a new dog to the household.
- You must own your home to adopt a puppy. If you rent we will ONLY consider an adult placement (over the age of 2).
- If you rent please verify that your landlord will allow pit bulls (we will check). And renters must have a 1 year rental history at current location.
- If you own, verify that your home owner’s insurance covers the Pit bull breed (if not, we would be happy to give you the name of companies that do not breed discriminate).
- Please verify that your community does not have any breed specific legislation.
ME AT A GLANCE