Hi my name is Goofy! My Foster Mom says I’m so lovable and even with my many quirks (whatever that is), I’m just irresistible.
I know at first I can be shy, but really shouldn’t everyone be shy around strangers?? I only ask you to approach me slowly or let me come to you, and in no time I will become your best friend. From then on, I’ll be your 5:00 shadow and I won’t leave your side.
I do love people of all ages, but Mom says I can get a little bit too excited when I see you, so older children may be best for my human siblings. I prefer a home that wants to give me all the attention, so a home with no other pets would be key.
Did you say walk or hike? I would love to be your buddy and go with you! I like adventures and car rides. I would like to go to school, Mom says it will make me smarter but I need a class with the right atmosphere so I’m not overwhelmed.
As much as I love to go on adventures, I also enjoy hanging out in a fenced in back yard. We can play fetch and I can have my zoomies to run out that extra puppy energy I still have.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Any children in the home or visiting regularly should be at least 5 years of age.
- Any current animals in the home must be spayed or neutered.
- We adopt to locations within a 2 hour radius from the Albany NY area (excluding Canada).
- We DO NOT ship dogs. It is important to us that you meet a dog prior to adoption.
- Opposite sex placements only. Exceptions made only when the dog in the adoptive home is a SENIOR for its breed (at our discretion) and the dog being adopted is a puppy.
- Everyone in the home must be in agreement about adding a new dog to the household.
- You must own your home to adopt a puppy. If you rent we will ONLY consider an adult placement (over the age of 2).
- If you rent please verify that your landlord will allow pit bulls (we will check). And renters must have a 1 year rental history at current location.
- If you own, verify that your home owner’s insurance covers the Pit bull breed (if not, we would be happy to give you the name of companies that do not breed discriminate).
- Please verify that your community does not have any breed specific legislation.
ME AT A GLANCE