We are always in need of non-monetary contributions including to but not limited to:
If you would like to donate any of the above items, please contact us to drop them off at one of our events, or send them to:
Out of the Pits Rescue, P.O. Box 2311 Albany, NY 12220
• Host a party (Birthday, holiday, etc.) and ask for donations to OOTP in lieu of gifts
• Donate unused gift cards or credits to OOTP
• Hold a fundraiser to raise the items asked above. Children love to fund raise, and it is a great way to get them involved in charity work. We would be happy to help in any way!
• Donate services such as printing, transporting and grant writing. Please contact us, we would love to speak with you!
• Do you want to host a pit bull fundraiser at your place of business? We would love to talk with you!
• If you have special skills such as woodworking, painting or sewing, we can always put you to work! For example, can you build a dog house, or make a quilt for a raffle?
• Check and see if your company offers an employee donation and/or matching program. This is a fantastic way to maximize your contributions to OOTP!
• Do you have photography skills? OOTP would love to host a dog photography event and raise money by selling pictures
• Donate tickets for concerts or sporting events for our raffle
• Share your entertainment, radio or broadcast industry connections and help get the word out about OOTP!
• Contact OOTP’s if you know of a grant or an award for which we might be eligible