We are always in need of non-monetary contributions including to but not limited to:
If you would like to donate any of the above items, please contact us to drop them off at one of our events, or send them to:
Out of the Pits Rescue, P.O. Box 2311 Albany, NY 12220
• Host a party (Birthday, holiday, etc.) and ask for donations to OOTP in lieu of gifts
• Donate unused gift cards or credits to OOTP
• Hold a fundraiser to raise the items asked above. Children love to fund raise, and it is a great way to get them involved in charity work. We would be happy to help in any way!
• Donate services such as printing, transporting and grant writing. Please contact us, we would love to speak with you!
• Do you want to host a pit bull fundraiser at your place of business? We would love to talk with you!
• If you have special skills such as woodworking, painting or sewing, we can always put you to work! For example, can you build a dog house, or make a quilt for a raffle?
• Check and see if your company offers an employee donation and/or matching program. This is a fantastic way to maximize your contributions to OOTP!
• Do you have photography skills? OOTP would love to host a dog photography event and raise money by selling pictures
• Donate tickets for concerts or sporting events for our raffle
• Share your entertainment, radio or broadcast industry connections and help get the word out about OOTP!
• Contact OOTP’s if you know of a grant or an award for which we might be eligible
All members of our organization are volunteers, and 100% of all donations are dedicated to saving the dogs.
Your donations pay for their food, housing, and veterinary care. IRS authorization number is 16-1560721. Right now, we are able to save only a small percentage of the abandoned and abused Pit Bulls that we are asked to accept into our program every day. Many must be turned away only because we lack sufficient funding. Your contribution will help save a dog’s life.